- Age groups are diversifying. Baby Boomers are one of the fastest growing segments, increasing by 25 percent over the past year.
- Women are making their mark. Female cannabis consumers nearly doubled over 2018, and CBD is driving a new demographic of consumers.
- Social justice and inclusion efforts are critical. We don’t want to leave behind those who have been affected by the War on Drugs prior to legal adult use.
- It has holidays throughout the year. The day before Thanksgiving, or “Green Wednesday,” was the most popular in 2018, with 4/20 coming in second.
- Consumers across the U.S. can now access it. Hemp-derived CBD is being sold in traditional brick and mortar stores like
... read more at: https://www.entrepreneur.com/video/334276